Skip to main content
+61 (8) 9285 1144

The International School of Western Australia accepts international students and families of all visa conditions.

We welcome international CRICOS students of short-term (minimum 10 weeks) and long-term (minimum 12 months) enrolment. 

This includes:

  • Australian Citizens
  • Permanent Residents
  • Residents with skilled work qualifying visa e.g. 482 or 188
  • CRICOS international students
  • Tourists

Fee Schedules

The International School of Western Australia provides differing fee schedules for different visa types, which vary due to the eligibility of Australian Government student grant initiatives. Please see our Fee Schedules Page.

Assisting Visa Application

We can provide the Confirmation of Enrolment Certificate (CoE) to assist your student visa application. This is produced once the Application of Enrolment has been received and approved.

Please note that ISWA does not process the Student Visa application. We recommend partnering with a migration agent for a swift and positive experience.

Two high school students looking at the camera
Book a tour

Take a walk through our school and meet the teachers and students that make our community so vibrant.

Book a tour

Australian Association for International Education Inc. trading as International School of Western Australia CRICOS Provider 02674G