The International School of Western Australia offers a range of fee schedules and discounts as part of our international curriculum and holistic education.
International Student Fees
The CRICOS International fee schedule is available for children who enter Australia on a Student Visa and for which the school does not receive or claim Australian Government Grants.
Company Funded Student Fees
Company Funded fee schedule is paid in part or in full, by an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Australian Residents and Residents with work related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
Self-funded Student Fees
The self-funded fee schedule is paid in full by a parent or legal guardian, without reimbursement from an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Residents with work related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
Discounts and Payment Plans
Discounts are offered for pre-payment and siblings. Monthly payment plans are available.
School Fee Inclusions
The following items are included within the school fees, and no additional payment is required:
- Surface Pro Computer: A Surface Pro device is provided to students from Year 4 – 12. This device can be used at school and at home. Students are responsible for the care of this device. A damaged device will incur a fee of $200 per occurrence. A lost or stolen device will incur a fee of $400 for replacement.
- Stationery and Textbooks: Daily classroom supplies such as pencils, scissors, calculator, notebooks etc. are provided by ISWA. E-books, Jacaranda textbooks, and the Questia research library are purchased by The International School of Western Australia for student use. An annual school diary is provided to students from Year 5 – 12.
- Locker: A locker is provided to all students. A combination coded lock is provided to students from Year 4 – 12.
- Insurance: Comprehensive accident insurance for students is provided by ISWA whilst they are in our supervision.
- Co-curricular Activities: Non-compulsory activities are scheduled before and after school on weekdays and presented by classroom teachers or externally sourced specialists. Additional fees may incur for external specialists.
- Experiential Learning and Special Events: Day excusions, incursions, carnivals, and school camps form an integral part of our curriculum. They are compulsory participation and many are included in the tuition fee.
- Year Book: A copy of the annual Yearbook is gifted to each student.
CRICOS Code: 02674G