Our Group Tours are a fantastic way to find out more about our welcoming school environment, curricular and co-curricular programs in a friendly school community.
- Do you want to know how we achieve outstanding academic results?
- Would you like to know more about our close-knit, culturally-rich community of local and international families?
- Are you interested in our discounted fee options for local and/or self-funded families?
Group Tours are an excellent opportunity for you to meet our team, and to ask any questions you may have about our school. Book now for the following date:
- February 15th Tuesday 2022
- March 16th Wednesday 2022
- April 27th Wednesday 2022
- May 24th Tuesday 2022
Each tour starts at 9:00 am and will finish by 10:20 am, doors open at 8.50 am.
Acknowledgement of Country
We wish to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land we are on, the Whadjuk (Perth region) people and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge, respect and seek to learn from their wisdom, continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.