The House System at ISWA is an integral part of school life.
Students belong to one of four Houses. These Houses are:
- Aqua – House of Water
- Aura – House of Wind
- Ignis – House of Fire
- Terra – House of Earth
The House system encourages teamwork and friendly competition within a supportive environment. It instils into our students: resolve, determination, cooperation, creativity, collaboration, and an awareness of the importance of community. ISWA’s House system helps all of our students to:
- Develop pride in the school
- Develop a school culture
- Develop a sense of belonging
- Recognise participation and achievement in a variety of activities
- Encourage a healthy a competitive environment
- Develop leadership and communication skills at both junior and senior levels
- Develop unity and a common interest between staff and pupils
We strive to promote a healthy, competitive spirit in a variety of activities (sporting, cultural, and academic) that connect our students across all year groups, engaging them in meaningful relationships with one another.