The International School of Western Australia offers a range of fee schedules and discounts as part of our international curriculum and holistic education.
The self-funded fee schedule is paid in full by a parent or legal guardian, without reimbursement from an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Residents with work-related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
The company-funded fee schedule is paid or reimbursed in part or in full by an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Australian Residents and Residents with work-related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
Discounts and Payment Plans
Discounts are offered for pre-payment and siblings. Monthly payment plans are available.
School Fee Inclusions
The following items are included within the School fees:
- Surface Pro computer: A Surface Pro device is provided to students from Years 4 to 12. This device can be used at school and at home.
- Stationery and textbooks: Daily classroom supplies such as pencils, scissors, calculator, and notebooks are provided by ISWA. E-books, Jacaranda textbooks, and the Questia research library are pre-purchased for student use.
- Diary: An annual school diary is provided to students from Years 5 to 12.
- Insurance: Comprehensive accident insurance for students is provided by ISWA whilst they are in our supervision.
- Co-curricular activities: Non-compulsory activities are scheduled before and after school on weekdays and presented by classroom teachers or externally sourced specialists. Additional fees may incur for external specialists.
- Experiential learning and special events: Day excursions, incursions and carnivals are organised to support our use of flexible and varied learning techniques.
- Yearbook: A copy of the annual yearbook is gifted to each student.