The International School of Western Australia offers a range of fee schedules and discounts as part of our international curriculum and holistic education.
The self-funded fee schedule is paid in full by a parent or legal guardian, without reimbursement from an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Residents with work-related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
The company-funded fee schedule is paid or reimbursed in part or in full by an employer. It applies to Australian Citizens, Australian Residents and Residents with work-related qualifying visas, such as a 482 visa.
Discounts and Payment Plans
Discounts are offered for pre-payment and siblings. Monthly payment plans are available.
School Fee Inclusions
The following items are included within the School fees:
- Personal computer: iPads with physical keyboard (Year 4 – 5) or HP ProBook tablets (Year 6 – 12) are provided for each student and can be used at school and at home.
- Stationery: Primary School classroom supplies such as pencils, scissors, calculators, and notebooks are provided by ISWA.
- Textbooks: E-books, Jacaranda textbooks, and the Questia research library are provided by ISWA
- Diary: An annual school diary is provided to Secondary School students
- Insurance: Comprehensive accident insurance for students is provided by ISWA whilst they are under our supervision.
- Co-curricular activities: Non-compulsory activities are scheduled before and after school on weekdays and presented by classroom teachers or externally sourced specialists. Additional fees may incur for external specialists.
- Experiential learning and special events: Day excursions, incursions and carnivals are organised to support our use of flexible and varied learning techniques.
- Yearbook: A copy of the annual yearbook is gifted to each family.
Acknowledgement of Country
We wish to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land we are on, the Whadjuk (Perth region) people and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge, respect and seek to learn from their wisdom, continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.